I have been into this song for a while, and i hear it on the radio it gets me really excited.
You should listen- it’s not my normal type of music but is really really good.
this song never gets old
1:What would you name your future daughter?
thats really hard i like a lot of names. heres a little list, Mariah, Maeve, Lydia, Hailey, or Monica :)
29:Were your last three kisses from the same person?
36:What are you listening to right now?
Chin Up by Copeland!
thanks for asking
42:Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wearing?
i got it from my cousin Hale for my graduation present it says Class of 2014 on it :)
- 1: What would you name your future daughter?
- 2: Do you miss anyone?
- 3: What if I told you that you were pretty?
- 4: Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
- 5: What are you looking forward to in the next week?
- 6: Did you go out or stay in last night?
- 7: How late did you stay up last night?
- 8: Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
- 9: What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
- 10: Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
- 11: Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
- 12: Have you pretended to like someone?
- 13: Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
- 14: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
- 15: Is it hard for you to get over someone?
- 16: Think back five months ago, were you single?
- 17: Have you ever cried from being so mad?
- 18: Hold hands with anyone this week?
- 19: Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
- 20: Who did you last see in person?
- 21: What is the last thing you said out lot?
- 22: Have you kissed three or more people in one night?
- 23: Have you ever been to Paris?
- 24: Are you good at hiding your feelings?
- 25: Do you use chap stick?
- 26: Who did you last share a bed with?
- 27: Are you listening to music right now?
- 28: What is something you currently want right now?
- 29: Were your last three kisses from the same person?
- 30: How is your heart lately?
- 31: Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
- 32: When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
- 33: What do people call you?
- 34: Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?
- 35: Are there any stressful situations in your life?
- 36: What are you listening to right now?
- 37: What is wrong with you right now?
- 38: Love really is a beautiful thing huh?
- 39: Do you make wishes at 11:11?
- 40: What is on your wrists right now?
- 41: Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused/waiting for the unexpected?
- 42: Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wearing?
- 43: Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
- 44: Have you hugged someone within the last week?
- 45: Have you kissed anyone in the last five days?
- 46: What were you doing at midnight last night?
- 47: Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
- 48: Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
- 49: Have you ever been to New York?
- 50: Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
went out to my favorite restaurant, surprised my best friend, and tomorrow is my grandparents 50th anniversary party. its been fun so far, and ill go back on sunday.
i also ordered 4 new books, they’re being shipped to my college, packages take forever so ill have those in like a month. for anyone wondering i ordered: Labor Day, Prodigal Summer, The Fat Girls Guide to Life, and Into The Wild. i cant wait to read them :)
hope everyone is having a great october !
see im alive
college is wonderful
havent posted in over a week im sorry! So college is going amazing, better than I could have ever hoped for. I’m learning so much and its so interesting. I love all my professors and courses. As I’ve said before I’m majoring in Occupational Therapy, but recently I declared a minor in Art so thats exciting. I’m happy to be able to include my passion in my study.
I love the area and all the nature its so beautiful. I couldn’t ask for a more gorgeous campus. I’ve made so many lovely friends and I have a little core group I do most things with. Theyre all lovely.
I haven’t visited home yet, I moved in over a month ago. My first visit home will be for Columbus Day weekend, next Thursday I’ll go. I miss my family and friends so much, cant wait to see everyone :)
I hope everyone is having a great time and is happy with where they are in life. And if you’re not you can always change course.
Love you all, and happy Autumn
A friend of mine shared this speech with me called This Is Water by David Foster Wallace. It’s really interesting, its only 8 pages, everyone should read it :)
She said it changed her life, it definitely shifted my perspective on things.
ah yes fall.
- cuddles with boys
- pumkin spice lattés
- big comfy sweaters
- summoning satan on october 31st
- warm scarves
Is this in the Dubai mall? If yes then I’ve been there once with my ex. It was one of the most breathtaking things ever